Impala Fungicide is a Broad-Spectrum systemic control liquid for 11 major turf diseases such as Anthracnose, Brown Patch, Dollar Spot and Helminthosporium.
Impala Fungicide contains the active ingredients Triticonazole (194g/L) and Azoxystrobin (96g/L) and is suitable for use on Kikuyu, Couch, Zoysia and Buffalo grasses. At an application rate, with a sprayer, of 60mL/100sqm one 250mL pack of Impala Fungicide can treat up to 416sqm.
Impala attacks and controls turf diseases at multiple stages of their development (early, developing, or full-blown infestations).
Impala gives broad spectrum control of 10 major turf diseases:
- Brown Patch
- Dollar Spot
- Grey Leaf Spot
- Helminthosporium Disease
- Pythium Leaf Blight, Pythium Root Rot, Seedling Damping Off
- Take-All Patch
- Spring Dead Spot
- Couchgrass Decline
Features and Benefits
- Broad Spectrum Systemic Control of 10 major turf diseases.
- New active constituent Triticonazole, which brings higher efficacy.
- Allows for excellent flexibility for diseases attacking leaves, crowns and roots.
- Is highly rainfast and quickly absorbed by leaves, crown and roots of treated turf.
- Fungal activity ceases quickly when applied as a curative application (meaning it prevents growth of fungicides early in the infection process).
- Consistent protection of new growth for up to 28 days after application.
- Leaf and Crown diseases – when applied both active constituents will deposit on leaves and accumulate in crowns, thus ensuring optimal positioning for systemic redistribution, even to new growth.
- Root diseases – when applied both active constituents will give crown accumulation and root zone uptake. This will also ensure systemic redistribution through the entire plant.
Please adhere to wearing appropriate PPE gear when applying Impala Fungicide is a Broad-Spectrum systemic control liquid.
As with all lawn products please read the label on Impala Fungicide first before applying.